Whether you are a stay at home father, a busy mother, a student at college, or just you want to earn some extra money – doing some extra work can help you make some side income.
A quick search on the internet can expose many work from home scams. They want you to pay upfront fees and entice you to work with them. But in fact, they just want to cheat you out of your money.
That’s why we have come up with 101 legitimate ways to make money from home.
Affiliate marketers use their online presence, whether it’s a blog, website, social media or email list, to refer people to specific products and services and earn a commission on resulting sales.
There are dozens of affiliate marketing programs online, where you can turn your traffic and reputation into a reliable income. Here are some of the best:
- Amazon Associates https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/
The original and still one of the best, you can earn a commission on any of the millions of products in the Amazon marketplace. (See the image below of Affiliate-program.amazon.com)
- AWin https://www.awin.com/us
Ranked one of the best affiliate networks, Affiliate Window has a network of 13,000 advertisers. (See image below from Awin.com)
- CJ Affiliate http://www.cj.com/
Some of the world’s biggest brands are on the CJ Affiliate network, and they have a powerful set of publisher tools to grow your income. (See the image below of Cj.com)
- ClickBank https://www.clickbank.com/affiliate-network/
ClickBank offers commissions as high as 75% on a wide range of premium products. (See the image below of Clickbank.com)
- Jim Cockrum affiliates https://jimcockrumaffiliates.com/
Jim Cockrum pays out an average of over $33,000 a month to affiliates, and affiliates keep their leads for life, rather than just the duration of a cookie window. (See image below of JimCockrumAffiliates.com)
- Rakuten Marketing https://rakutenmarketing.com/affiliate
Another powerful affiliate network, Rakuten operates in 202 countries and 25 currencies. (See image below of rakutenmarketing.com/affiliate) Bonus: Click here to promote Karta.com if want to earn up to $14 on every visitor you drive to the website!
Become a Clickworker
Clickworkers usually do small, repetitive online tasks that can’t be done by a computer. Each task pays just a small amount, but over time they can add up. Here are some of the most popular sites to find clickworking jobs:
- clickworker https://www.clickworker.com/Clickworker combines simple clickwork with slightly more advanced freelancer tasks including writing, translation and admin services in their available jobs. (See the image below of Clickworker.com !)
- Mturk https://www.mturk.com/
Amazon is always a pioneer, and the original Mechanical Turk clickwork site remains one of the best. (See the image below of the mturk.com!)
Become a Photographer
Even if you aren’t a professional, there are stock photography companies that will pay for the use of your images. If you have an eye for composition and take high-quality photographs, you can sell them on these sites:
- Adobe Stock www.stock.adobe.comAdobe is one of the biggest names in image processing, and you can contribute photographs, illustrations and videos and sell them for a 33-35% commission. (See the image below of Adobe Stock!)
- Big Stock Photo https://www.bigstockphoto.com/
Big Stock Photo lets you sell your images and keep the copyright, earning royalties over time. (See the image below of BigStockPhoto.com!)
- istockphoto https://www.istockphoto.com/Photographs sold to iStock by Getty Images must be very high quality but will be sold on one of the largest stock marketplaces in the world. (See the image below of Istockphoto.com!)
- Shutterstock https://www.shutterstock.com/
Perhaps the best-known stock image site, Shutterstock contributors from 150+ countries have earned over $500 million combined. (See the image below of Shutterstock.com!)
Become a Social Media Influencer
If you have a gift for getting a large following on social media, you can turn that audience into an income. Influencer marketing is an increasingly important way for brands to connect with customers. If your Instagram audience is 1000+, check out these sites to monetize your feeds:
- Grin https://www.grin.co/ Grin connects brands and products with the social influencers who are the right fit for them. Compensation for influencers may be in monetary payment or through the receipt of goods and services, with exact terms agreed upon for each campaign. (See the image below of Grin.com)
- InfluencerBay https://www.influencerbay.com/influencersInfluencer Bay is a marketplace where brands promote services, apps or events and influencers submit proposals to win the job. It’s a fast and easy way to start monetizing your following. (See image below taken from Influencerbay.com)
- InsightPool https://insightpool.com/
InsightPool works with the biggest brands like Coca-Cola and NBC Universal to provide a rich, searchable database of social influencers. (See the image below of Insightspool.com)
- TapInfluence https://www.tapinfluence.com
Tap Influence claims a monthly average influencer compensation of $763.50. Their platform requires no bidding and has no mark-up, and registration is free. (See video below posted on Tapinfluencer.com)Recommended To Read: Amazon Success Story: How One Man Built a $10k Per Month Amazon FBA Business in Less Than 4 Months
Become an Online Administrative Worker
There are a large and growing number of job openings for online assistants, data entry workers, proofreaders and the like. If you have strong administrative skills, check out these sites to find job opportunities where you can make money from home:
- DataPlus http://www.dataplus-svc.com/
Data Plus specializes in data entry based on scanned handwritten documents and usually posts open positions on Indeed.com (See the image below of Dataplus-svc.com)
- DionData Solutions http://www.diondatasolutions.net/opportunities.htm DionData Solutions offers data entry jobs that are only available to US applicants with excellent data entry skills and a reliable internet connection. (See the image below of Diondatasolutions.net)
- Proofread Anywhere https://proofreadanywhere.com/
This site helps proofreaders get the skills and expertise to work from anywhere as a professional proofreader. (See the image below from Proofreadanywhere.com)
- Virtual Office Temps http://www.virtualassistantjobs.com/
This site has an array of virtual assisting jobs, from data entry to transcription and research. They offer skills testing and certification to help applicants improve and show off their skills. (See the image below of virtualassistantjobs.com)
- Zirtual https://www.zirtual.com/
Zirtual offers virtual assistants to do research, scheduling, invoicing, social media and travel booking, among other tasks. Zirtual is only available to US applicants at the moment and doesn’t always have current openings. Reviewers claim to earn $12-$13 per hour with them.
If you can create a blog with engaging content and attract a consistent audience, there are dozens of ways to turn that blog into cash. Start blogging for free at these sites, and let your content grow into a reliable income stream:
- Bluehost https://www.bluehost.com/
WordPress’ most recommended web host, Bluehost powers over 2 million websites. (Click the image below to visit Bluehost.com)
- Google AdSense https://www.google.com/adsense/start/
AdSense is the easiest way to start monetizing a blog. (See image below of Google Adsense)
- WordPress www.wordpress.com
WordPress is the world’s biggest blogging platform, where you can start a blog for free. They offer an array of traffic-growing, analytics and monetization resources for bloggers. (See image below from WordPress.com) Recommended To Read: Why Selling On Amazon Works Ebook (Free With Opt In)
Buying and Selling Domain Names
Buying and selling domain names can be an easy way to make money online if you snap up a domain that someone else wants later on. Domains can be bought and sold from these sites:
- GoDaddy www.godaddy.com
At GoDaddy, you can register a domain for as little as $0.80 and claim it as your own. (See below the image of Godaddy.com)
- Sedo https://sedo.com/us/
The biggest domain marketplace, Sedo allows you to buy, park and sell domains. Their auctions help you connect with buyers and get the best possible price for your domains. (See below the image of Sedo.com) Recommended To Read: How Much Does It Cost To Start An Amazon FBA Business
Completing Online Surveys
Some companies will pay you to complete surveys on the web or on your phone. While these don’t typically pay a lot per survey, it can be an easy way to make extra money on a coffee break or a train ride. These sites have some of the best paid online survey programs:
- Harris Poll https://www.harrispollonline.com/
Harris Poll has been rewarding people for surveys for decades, and offers rewards with Amazon, iTunes and Starbucks. (See below the image of harrispollonline.com)
- IPSOS www.i-say.com
IPSOS is a trusted provider of poll, research and survey data, and you can get rewards for participating through the IPSOS i-say community. (See below the image of I-say.com)
- Survey Junkie https://www.surveyjunkie.com/
Survey Junkie gives good rewards, with points redeemable for Amazon or Target gift cards, or you can be paid via PayPal. (See below the image of surveyjunkie.com) (Click here to visit the image source)
- Swagbucks https://www.swagbucks.com/
Swagbucks is a favorite among users due to the higher rewards, better quality content and reliable rewards. (See below the image of Swagbucks.com) (Click here to visit the image source)
If you have a marketable skill and want to start making money at home or remotely, it’s a great time to become a freelancer. Dozens of websites connect remote workers with freelancing opportunities. Here are some of the biggest freelance marketplaces:
- Fiverr https://www.fiverr.com/
Fiverr started out being more task-based work but has grown over the years to include freelancers offering all kinds of services. It’s now popular with a wide range of freelancers. (See below the image of Fiverr.com)
- Fiverr https://www.fiverr.com/
- Freelancer www.freelancer.com
Freelancer is yet another freelancer job site where clients can either post jobs for bids or browse freelancer profiles to directly find someone for the work. (See below the image of Freelancer.com)
- Indeed www.indeed.com
Indeed is a large job listing site with regular jobs as well as freelance and remote gigs. It also has information about companies and salaries, including employee reviews.
- PeoplePerHour https://www.peopleperhour.com/
PeoplePerHour is another freelance job marketplace that has been featured on Forbes, Business Insider and the BBC.
- Upwork www.upwork.com
Upwork is one of the earliest and biggest online freelance sites, where clients post thousands of gigs and freelancers apply for them. It’s available globally and has been a reliable source of income for thousands of freelancers for years. Recommended To Read: The 17 Lessons Jessica Learned Building A 7-Figure Per Year Blog
Giving Your Opinions
If you have an inner critic, sites will pay you to review and rate music and more. Your opinions can help shape the careers of artists you care about. Here are some sites where your opinions can earn money:
- Slicethepie https://www.slicethepie.com/
Slice The Pie is the largest paid review site on the internet, and you can get paid for every review you leave on tracks, clothing and more.
- Voxpopme https://site.voxpopme.com
Vox Pop Me captures your reviews and responses on video, rather than in written forms or text boxes, for more accurate feedback about what you’re really thinking and feeling. Download the app and give your opinions – it’s that easy. Recommended To Read: The Story Of Cliff Leaving His Corporate Job To Sell On Amazon
Email marketing is an incredibly powerful tool for making money online. It’s not easy to learn and requires a lot of work but can provide great returns when done properly. Grow and nurture your lists using these tools:
- Aweber https://www.aweber.com/
AWeber offers templates, tagging, email automation, personalization and autoresponders for building the most successful campaigns.
- Drip https://www.drip.com/
Drip goes beyond email list building to create entire sales funnel workflows so your lists make money from home fast.
- List Building Class http://listbuildingclass.com
In this course, you will discover how to use resources like social media, eBay, and email management systems to build your list. It also features tips on how to write great content, build credibility with your audience and more.
Make and Sell Your Own Products
If you have an idea, an invention, or just want to become an entrepreneur, it’s never been easier to manufacture and sell your own products online, from small-scale DIY projects to large international partnerships. If you want to make and market your own products, here are some great resources:
- Etsy https://www.etsy.com/
Etsy is perhaps the best known online marketplace for unique, original and handmade goods. Becoming an Etsy seller is simple, and they have a lot of tools to help you manage your ecommerce.
- Proven Amazon Course http://provenamazoncourse.com
The most complete, original, and up-to-date course about selling on Amazon. A few of the courses included are Proven Team Building, eBay to Amazon Arbitrage Guide, Product Sourcing Master Class, Proven Online Sourcing Strategies, Proven Wholesale Sourcing, Proven Product Partnering, and more.
- Proven Performance Inventory http://provenperformanceinventory.com
This site helps you identify and sell niche products with your online business with little or no competition. You can access to transcripts, full video training, keyword tools a Facebook group, and a lot more.
- Proven Private Label http://provenprivatelabel.com
This course will show you how to produce your own brand and sell private label products online. Add value to your products and escape direct competition by selling your own branded products on eBay, Amazon or anywhere else.
- Proven Shopify Course http://provenshopifycourse.com
This course will show you how you can develop your own online store using the Shopify Ecommerce Platform.
Peer-to-peer lending is an increasingly popular and reliable way to lend money and get a safe return on your investment. These lending networks are a great way to reliably earn extra money if you have some to lend. Here are the ones with the best reputations:
- Lending Club https://www.lendingclub.com/
Lending Club uses a system called “notes”, which are fractions of loans to reduce risk by spreading it out over lots of investors. This makes it a safer, more reliable way to invest money in a peer-to-peer network.
- Prosper https://www.prosper.com/
Prosper diversifies loans and offers investors an estimated 6.59% return.
- Upstart https://www.upstart.com/
Upstart features fair and fast personal loans and is founded by ex-Google employees. It’s been featured on Bloomberg, NBC News and Forbes.
- Zopa https://www.zopa.com/
Zopa is one of the original peer-to-peer lending sites and has a long history of providing good returns to investors.
Rent Out Your House
If you have an extra room in your home or will be away and want to make money from your home while you are on vacation, consider renting your house for a short-term or vacation stay. Alternatively, you could list your house to be used as a location for filming TV or movies and make money at home with your home:
- AirBnB https://www.airbnb.com/
AirBnB was a pioneer in personal rentals and is still the best known. AirBnB is a reliable way to earn extra money from a spare room or unoccupied apartment.
- HomeAway https://www.homeaway.com/
HomeAway specializes in vacation rentals and makes it easy to rent out your home to tourists and travelers from home or abroad.
- Location Works https://www.locationworks.com/
Listing your property on Location Works adds it to a database of locations available for filming, photography, and events, but you never have to agree to a particular offer if the schedule or budget aren’t right for you. Location Works is based in the UK.
- Set Scouter https://www.setscouter.com/
Set Scouter has a database of film locations for films shooting in America and handles booking, scheduling and even security deposits.
- AirBnB https://www.airbnb.com/
Rent Out Your Car
If your car sits idle for long periods of time, it could be earning you money. Consider listing your car as a rental so that it can make money for you when you aren’t using it. Here are some popular car-rental sites:
- Get Around https://www.getaround.com/
Get Around is a peer-to-peer car rental and car sharing service. You can make up to $10,000 a year by listing your car with Get Around.
- Turo https://turo.com/
Specializing in luxury cars, Turo protects your car with up to $1 million in liability insurance, so you never have to worry about someone damaging your car. Available in 4,700 cities worldwide, you can make money from home while someone else rents your car.
Whether you have stuff at home that you want to get rid of or want to get involved in the lucrative business of buying and reselling products online, there are dozens of ways to find inexpensive stuff and dozens of sites where you can list products for sale.
Ideal for bargain-hunters, antique-lovers, DIY-ers and collectors, reselling is a fun and fascinating way to make money from home. Here are some of the best ways to get started:
- Decluttr https://www.decluttr.com/
Decluttr uses a convenient app to let you sell your old DVDs, games, books, tech and more. With no auction fees or shipping costs, it’s a simple way to get rid of your old stuff.
- eBay https://www.ebay.com/ eBay is the original auction site where you can buy and sell nearly anything. Whether you want to use eBay to sell your items or buy bargains on eBay to sell elsewhere, eBay is always a favorite.
- eBay to Amazon Arbitrage Guide http://ebaytoamazon.com
This practical guide will show you exactly how to use eBay to find profitable inventory for your Amazon business.
- Liquidation Investment Training http://liquidationinvestmenttraining.com
Discover how to secure limitless amounts of fast-selling, profitable inventory to sell on eBay, Amazon, and other outlets. This training provides you with private training, an exclusive inventory source, support and more.
- Preloved https://www.preloved.co.uk/
Preloved is an online classified site that’s a big step up from Craigslist. You can buy, sell, search and even find free items on the Preloved marketplace.
- Proven Book Sourcing http://provenbooksourcing.com
Selling secondhand books is among one of the greatest opportunities on Amazon. Learn how you can obtain inexpensive (or free!) books, outsource listing and shipping and make a lot of profit.
- Sourcers Apprentice Book http://sourcersapprenticebook.com
This guidebook shows you how you can start your own Amazon business by sourcing and selling used books. This course will show you what types of books to look for, where to find the best sources, how to price your books and more.
Reviewing Websites and Apps
Companies will pay you to use websites and apps and share your thoughts on the user experience. This is useful for designers and a nice side income for you. Here are some of the best-known services for reviewing websites and apps:
- UserFeel https://www.userfeel.com/
With UserFeel, you test websites from your computer or phone and earn $10 for each 10-20-minute test.
- UserTesting https://www.usertesting.com/
UserTesting pays $10 for every app or website you review on their platform. It’s as simple as going to a site or loading an app, completing the requested tasks while speaking your thoughts out loud and getting paid.
- WhatUsersDo https://www.whatusersdo.com/
With WhatUsersDo, you allow your computer or mobile device to record your movements as you navigate a website or app. You can take 3-5 tests per month and earn $5 per test.
Yes, you can get paid to search. Simply allowing companies to monitor your search behavior or going the extra step and reviewing, rating or even correcting search results is a simple way to make money in your spare time, or all the time. These services will pay you to search online:
- Nielsen Digital Voice https://digitalvoice.nielsen.com/us/en/home.html
Nielsen is the original name in ratings, and gives away $120,000 in sweepstakes for participants just for behaving as you normally would.
- Leapforce https://www.leapforce.com/qrp/public/lf Leapforce evaluates search, ads and apps, and allows you to make money from home providing feedback and insight.
- Qmee https://www.qmee.com/
Qmee pays cash for searching and shopping online and offers cash rewards as well as discounts on the items you are shopping for.
Start a Subscription Service
Subscription services are all the rage. If you have a product or service that is in continuous demand, you can turn customers into a consistent income with a subscription service.
- Coffee Master Class http://coffeemasterclass.com
Build your own online coffee empire on Amazon with this master class. Mike Brown, owner of Death Wish Coffee, shares his secrets on how to build an international brand by selling coffee or any other brandable product online.
- SubHub https://www.subhub.com With SubHub, you can offer subscriptions not just for recurring goods but for services as well. You can offer your fans and followers monthly products, lessons or guides, and they take care of the rest.
Thanks to modern technology, everyone can be a broadcaster. Whether you want to turn your gaming into income or monetize your live feeds, there are lots of ways to make money streaming and more opportunities in this field pop up every day. Here are a few of the best:
- DaCast https://www.dacast.com/
DaCast offers white-label streaming services, so that your videos match your brand. Their cloud-based service is easy, reliable and inexpensive.
- InPlayer https://inplayer.com/ InPlayer monetizes any video feed on a wide range of video platforms, so you can ask for donations, set up subscriptions or just pay-and-play.
- Social Peeks https://peeks.social/Peeks offers game streaming and social streaming, along with an offer box for physical and digital products, a video paywall, ad sharing, tipping and a mobile wallet. It even integrates with crowdfunding campaigns.
- Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/
Twitch is famous for being the pioneer in monetizing gaming and developing a fanbase. You can also stream how-to videos and any other content your audience is interested in.
If you are already a trained teacher or are simply an expert with a desire to help others, the internet is full of opportunities to teach others. Teaching is a great way to share your knowledge, build connections and earn reliable money from home. Here are just some of the resources available to turn your knowledge into a teaching job:
- Offline Biz http://www.offlinebiz.com
Build your own business teaching other local businesses to use simple internet marketing strategies to find new customers and gain residual income for years to come.
- Proven Teaching Income http://proventeachingincome.com This course will show you how you can take your experience and knowledge and turn it into a residual income stream by producing online courses. Learn 5 diverse ways to make money with Udemy and earn a passive income.
- Slideshare https://www.slideshare.net/
LinkedIn Slideshare is a way to both teach and share knowledge and also promote yourself or your products. Over the past 7 years, 3 billion presentations have been watched on Slideshare, so it’s a great way to connect with global audiences.
- Teachers Pay Teachers https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/
With Teachers Pay Teachers, you can sell old lesson plans and teaching materials to other teachers, helping them by sharing your education materials and experience.
- Udemy https://www.udemy.com/
With Udemy, you can offer classes and lessons on nearly anything, and earn money every time a student purchases your course. It’s a great way to earn passive income from home for years to come.
While trading on the markets always contains an element of financial risk, many people earn good profits from trading. Here are some of the more reputable online trading sites:
- eToro https://www.etoro.com/
With eToro, you can set your investments to automatically mirror those of leading traders and copy their successes. If other traders copy you, you can earn extra income.
- eTrade https://us.etrade.com/home
With eTrade, you can invest in stocks with some of the lowest fees in the business, using their powerful platform and financial planning tools.
- Plus500 https://www.plus500.com/
Plus500 offers stop limits, guaranteed stop and negative balance protection to make CFD trading safer and guard your investment.
- SimplerTrading https://www.simplertrading.com/
Simpler Trading specializes not just in trading, but also in webinars, events and training so that you can learn the markets and become a better trader.
Millions of hours of video content are created every day, and there is great money to be made for those who are capable of quickly and accurately transcribing audio and video recordings into text. This work is easy to do online and can easily be turned from a part-time gig into a full-time home job if you are so inclined. Here are some of the best transcription sites:
- Go Transcript https://gotranscript.com/
Go Transcript hires transcribers worldwide, with top monthly earnings of $1215.
- Speechpad https://www.speechpad.com/ With Speechpad, qualified transcriptionists earn $0.25-$2.50 per minute of work, and always get paid twice a week.
- Transcribe Me https://transcribeme.com/
Transcribe Me transcriptionists typically work on short, 2-4 minute videos, rather than long content.
In today’s global economy, translation services are more important than ever. If you are fluent in more than one language, there are hundreds of ways to make money from home using your language skills. These sites are just a few of the places to get started:
- Fairlingo https://www.fairlingo.com/en/
Fairlingo allows translators to work around the world, earning $0.03-$0.08 per word for translations and 0.5-0.7 cents per word for revisions.
- Gengo https://gengo.com/ Gengo translators can work around the world on a flexible schedule and earn an average of $417 per month for English translation.
- Unbabel https://unbabel.com/
Unbabel employs 50,000 translators in 28 languages and pays out every week.
Akin to teaching, tutoring offers more human connections and is a great job for those with good people skills. Tutoring can be on advanced, technical subjects or could simply involve letting a new learner practice their English skills in casual conversation.
- Cambly https://www.cambly.com/english?lang=en
Cambly allows English students and English tutors to chat with each other via a video app. Tutors earn $0.17 per minute, and Cambly pays weekly via PayPal.
- Chegg Tutors https://www.chegg.com/tutors/ Chegg Tutors allows you to log in when it’s convenient, choose the subjects you specialize in and build a reputation. Tutoring starts at $20/hour and top tutors earn over $1000/month.
- Skooli https://www.skooli.com/
Skooli only accepts tutors who have higher education degrees or specialized instructor qualifications, but pay starts at $25 per hour and you are compensated for all the time you spend in the virtual classroom, even if students don’t log in.
- Tutor.com https://tutor.com/
Tutor.com is a highly reputable site, and potential tutors are required to qualify and pass a background check. They offer high-quality education services, and the vast majority of tutors and students are happy with the site.
While the paths to monetization on YouTube are constantly changing, the fact remains that those who gain a large subscriber base can make great money on the platform. Vlogging is a tried-and-tested method of earning money online:
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/
YouTube is really the name of the game when it comes to making money off of vlogging. Creating a popular channel and enabling monetization via Google AdSense are just the first few steps to making money from home with YouTube.
Work from Home
More and more standard, traditional jobs are being offered to remote, offsite workers, many of them with interesting work and flexible hours. If you want to earn money from home and simply exercise more control over your life and your time, these sites specialize in listing jobs that might be a great fit for you:
- FlexJobs https://www.flexjobs.com/
Flexjobs specializes in remote and flex-time jobs, and thoroughly researches and vets every posting so that their jobs are never scams. The rich search options and database at Flexjobs help you connect with the job that fits your life, not the other way around.
- Hubstaff Talent https://talent.hubstaff.com/
Hubstaff connects remote freelance and contract workers with the jobs and projects that work best for them.
- Remote.co https://remote.co/
Featured in Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine, and CNN, Remote serves companies that are moving into a remote, offsite workforce. Their database lists hundreds of jobs that are available for remote and offsite work.
Writing has been a valued skill for centuries and remains so. The online world relies on written content, so there is always a market for those who are willing to write for others. And, when you’re ready for the next step, there are fantastic ways to make money writing for yourself. Here are just a few of the many resources:
- Blogmutt https://www.blogmutt.com/
Blogmutt writers produce blog posts and other copy for a wide range of businesses that are outsourcing their writing. Experienced writers can become co-owners of Blogmutt and continue to help the company grow.
- Medium https://medium.com/
Medium pays writers based on how much traffic their articles generate for the site. If you can produce click-worthy, eye-catching, shareable stories, Medium allows you to make money by writing without having to pitch stories, win contracts or manage clients.
- Proven Self Publishing http://provenselfpublishing.com
This course teaches you how to publish your books with Kindle Direct Publishing, Createspace, Audible and iTunes. It will guide you through the mega-trend of self-publishing and show you how to create a solid marketing plan, build your brand, understand the book industry and break into the traditional book market.
- Servus Publishing http://servuspublishing.com
Servus Publishing’s team of experts will guide you through the publishing process and help you find success as an author. You retain full rights and maintain control of your work, with lower fees for editing, formatting, cover design, and marketing services than other publishing companies. Plus, get access to world-class advice based on 10+ years of self-publishing experience.